Salusse Marangoni Advogados´s Intellectual Property practice area has a high degree of specialization, offering effective and creative solutions, both in an consultancy and litigation context, serving clients seeking to protect their rights to intellectual and industrial property in Brazil and abroad.
The practice areas activities include:
- Registration and protection of trademarks, patents, industrial designs, geographical indications, computer programs (software), domain names and copyrights in Brazil and abroad;
- Management of intellectual property assets, including monitoring of proprietary and third party processes;
- Preparation, analysis and negotiation of agreements involving licensing and assignment of trademarks, patents, industrial designs, software, image rights and copyrights;
- Preparation, analysis, negotiation and registration of contracts with INPI (National Institute of Industrial Property) involving the provision of technology, technical assistance and franchises;
- Consultancy and counsel on protection of business methods, trade secrets and issues involving confidentiality;
Due diligence on Intellectual Property assets;
- Counsel on combating piracy, counterfeiting, plagiarism, and unfair competition, in the judicial and extra-judicial domains.
- Advising and monitoring of judicial and extrajudicial measures, civil and criminal cases involving intellectual property rights;
- Consulting and legal assistance in proceedings before CONAR (National Council for Advertising Self-Regulation).
- Preparation of Opinions on issues involving Intellectual Property rights